A couple wiring questions?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hippyplz

I'm installing a sundown saz 1500 and a sax 150.2 in a 94 ranger. The plan is to run 1/0 ofc from the front battery to a 2nd in the bed with a fuse at both ends. From there a run of 1/0 to the the 1500 and 4ga to the 150. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for batteries or alt yet, but does this sound ok for the wiring?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I relocated the head unit ground, and I also put plastic wire loom tubing over the RCA cables since they sit on the bare metal floor under the...
12V is well within the range of acceptable voltage for most mobile electronics. How much power you're leaving on the table not feeding your amps...
The SIA is a great line of amps. People like to hate. My little SIA does work with 4-8's. And it bangs the lows.
Yea. I literally spent 2 hours perusing the site. Got to love a helpful website. I bet that they have thought of everything that could possibly...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...

About this thread

Hippyplz

Hippyplz
Pekin, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Hippyplz