how to watch movie while driving with indash dvd

Yeah i like to install in-dash monitors, and what i sugguest is you put on a scary ass movie so when you total your ride you can tell the cops you where frieghtend by something you didn't see coming. "dumb ass" I NEVER GROUND THE PARKING BREAK WIRE ON JUST THE LIABILITY ALONE !! !! theres no need to have anyvideo going while you are driving !!!! except for your passengers to enjoy !!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
His passengers are exactly what he had in mind.

Why not read the whole thread b4 posting

why are there so many jerks on this site?

as for the in-dash dvd, i think your better off doing an install of a screen or 2 behind the headrest. that way your kids dont have to lean forward and look hard to watch the tv. just a suggestion.

once you get that in-dash at the front, the kids are gonna want it closer.. maybe

funny you can have factory navigation and a headunits with a motion displays and a million menu's but some idiots act as if poping in a video is more distracting.

why are there so many jerks on this site?
as for the in-dash dvd, i think your better off doing an install of a screen or 2 behind the headrest. that way your kids dont have to lean forward and look hard to watch the tv. just a suggestion.

once you get that in-dash at the front, the kids are gonna want it closer.. maybe
good call on the kids i think. but then the front passenger is hooped. It depends on the number of passengers you usually carry and their seating

Funny how a dead thread comes back someone posts that it is a dead thread, and calls the reserrector an ass and others just resume arguing points from the post without even reading the whole thing.

there were two other post before mine the same day and new post the day before that. So yes maybe it WAS dead at one point but it wasn't dead when I posted.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.