Leather + Sun = :(

The leather seats in my car are gettin sun-baked. Its all discolored and stuff. Is there any way to "re-color" the leather or is it screwed?
Maybe you should tint the windows? I know it won't reverse the problem, but it would stop it from getting worse.

Maybe you should tint the windows? I know it won't reverse the problem, but it would stop it from getting worse.
yea thinkin bout tintin, but cost lota money.

what does the leather care kit do?? how does it work?

theres a special tint i think called "UV protection"?. what it does is reflect the sunrays comming thru the windows. great for leather interior ppl and ppl who live in heated areas. it may be pricey but i think its well worthed it if you want to keep ur leather clean.

so if you plan to tint, i suggest the UV layer along with the tint if you have the bones

theres a special tint i think called "UV protection"?. what it does is reflect the sunrays comming thru the windows. great for leather interior ppl and ppl who live in heated areas. it may be pricey but i think its well worthed it if you want to keep ur leather clean.
so if you plan to tint, i suggest the UV layer along with the tint if you have the bones
all halfway decent tint blocks like 99.999999999999999999999% UV rays

Might be a ur leather is crappy... or ur leather seating is old..which could cause discoloration. If you can't afford tint, get the sunvisor blocker thing that u open up behind ur windshield to block the sun.

Might be a ur leather is crappy... or ur leather seating is old..which could cause discoloration. If you can't afford tint, get the sunvisor blocker thing that u open up behind ur windshield to block the sun.
sorry for the not posting right away.

yea my leather's like 20 years old.

okay ill go with the tint. LIMO baybe!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.