How to set lc2i settings

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a lc2i in my 2014 veloster the lc2i is ran to my memphis pr 1000. I was 2 ordering to I run the main or bass setting for the rcas? Also what should I adjust the gain too on the lc2i. What about the amp as well
having a little trouble understanding what your question is, can you rephrase it?

Alright thank you and what about the accubass should I use that or tune woth my amp
That knob is for adjusting volume with bass, because some factory stereos that are older restrict the bass output so this compensates for it, your car is pretty new so you shouldn't need to mess with it too much, I would like to tell you more but its hard when I have never personally used it, just don't set it too high to avoid distortion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
Time alignment is used to delay every speaker closer than the furthest to have the sound hit the listeners ears at exactly the right time. If this...
You can get close with tones, but music signal is all OVER the place in both frequencies and voltages. Like, if you listen to rap, the bass line...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...

About this thread

southport2014

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
southport2014
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date