How to run 2 0 gauge wires from battery terminal?

CarAudioNewbie9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
BFE
I am looking to run a second run from my battery but I have no more slots on my battery terminal. My batt. terminal is two 0 gauge, one 4 gauge, and one 8 gauge. One 0 gauge is taken for the big 3, the other is taken for wire to amp. I am using distribution block but I am simply looking for another run. How do I do it?? Do I have to have a battery in the trunk? Are there any battery terminals that would work?

Take the battery terminal off and just use the posts? I never understood those battery terminals. Seems like one of those marketing things to make money.

Take the battery terminal off and just use the posts? I never understood those battery terminals. Seems like one of those marketing things to make money.
But how do you connect it to the terminal then?

For a visual reference; http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-build-logs-*new*/465696-dsmdans-05-ram-quad-cab-blow-through-build.html

DSCF0036800x600.jpg

DSCF0041800x600.jpg

DSCF0035800x600.jpg

You can pick up terminals just like that at Autozone for $4.99. I was just in there today trying to find something and saw a whole bunch of terminals.

Go check out the terminals at Autozone. You should be able to fit what you need on there. Longer bolts should be available at your local hardware store if you need it.

Go check out the terminals at Autozone. You should be able to fit what you need on there. Longer bolts should be available at your local hardware store if you need it.
Thanks for the tips man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.