how to install a cd changer?

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 853
There was a white block with colored wires that came with your CD player. YOu have to match those wires with wires inside your car already. I forgot exactly what wire goes with what wires. But thats how. If you a need a kit go to Wal-Mart or some store like that. I Hope that helps a little help.

don't go to wal-mart dumb a@$ there stuff is bulit by people who don't even go to school for the type of stuff they do. You need to go to a car audio shop and request one. Get a good company like Ai.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif first of all he just need to get a kit to put it in. Second I'm not dumb at car audio. Look at your 7 and my 18 reviews buddy.

Go to Walmart or an audio store. It doesn't matter for install kits. Both stores will have a kit that fits your vehicle. Buy a wiring harness and an in-dash install kit (if your car requires one). You won't have to figure out which wire goes where with a wiring harness. It's as simple as matching colors. If you need further help then post the make and model of your vehicle and someone will help you further.

Im assuming you don't have a Sony CD Changer or your HU doesn't have changer controls. If you do have this stuff, you should have a simple multiple pin connection from the back of the deck to the changer. If neccessary get info from reputable site like Crutchfield. They can even help over the phone for free or send a vehicle specific master sheet to you for 4.95. Good Luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
20240518_170822.jpg

Dylan27

May 18, 2024
20240517_190901.jpg