How to get this box out of my trunk? + Rate my ground please (PICS)

More powerful? Idk... never used a chainsaw on MDF before, but my sawzall or whatever the f they are called that I have at home could barely cut through a layer of MDF.
Please tell me you aren't serious about busting it apart with a mallet hahah
**** yea man, smash a side in with a fatty mallet.. then have a nice bonfire. Usin a ****** chainsaw in your trunk is extremely not recommended by scientists, not to mention the tons of dust.

Idk wtf kind of sawzall you got but mine can cut thru metal lol you just need the right blade and if its battery powered, forget about it.

Hey jack and all! I am doing better now with the store issues. Had some leaks and such that needed to be fixed ASAP. BUt yea, to answer your question about getting it out, first, are you able to lift it at all from the back, and if so, how far? What you can do, is get a tough material to put under the box and set the box back down and then pull the material out of the trunk and maybe the box will ride on the material and be easier to pull than bending over trying to grab the bottom. IDK, just a thought of physics. If the material was rubber like or grabbed the box, it could work if the angle is correct.....

Personally, I would do it over, because that box is supposed to have very good output and if it doesn't, you do not want to salvage it at all if it was not built to spec. It, at this point, is worthless since you are switching drivers anyhow. I would not simply modify it to match the SAs, but rather start over within the same or less given exterior dimensions this time. I did email you on that also on FB. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I was sort of kidding about the chainsaw.... really depends how good you are with one I guess, watch for screws though, don't want to mess up your chain
I know haha, I finally got it out of my trunk by unscrewing the lid and pulling it back a little to get the woofers out. Once I got the lid off, I just simply pulled it out of my trunk. The only thing that had the box stuck in my trunk was the 1-2 inch portion of the subs sticking out of the top of the box.

Anyways after I got the Type R's out of the box, I sold both of them for 230$ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Great price huh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.