How to do a proper Auto Burnout?

More than that you would smoke the tranny @ 600hp you could drive it very easy and be ok and some mods detect slip and will defuel to stop it. A stock Allison will live at best with 450hp, but $5K and you have a warranted tranny for unlimited HP & TQ. And any diesel pickup pushing 600hp is far from stock.
they are very capable of it with a basically stock motor, a few bolts ons, but they are very restricted because of the warrenty issues. most of the trucks would be back there every week getting fixed under warrenty at the companies expense if they were making that kind of power. that is why with a simple programmer you can sqeeze out almost 120 hp.

I see if I can't find some vids of 4wd burnouts

they are very capable of it with a basically stock motor, a few bolts ons, but they are very restricted because of the warrenty issues. most of the trucks would be back there every week getting fixed under warrenty at the companies expense if they were making that kind of power. that is why with a simple programmer you can sqeeze out almost 120 hp.
Not a powerjokes stock motor, the warrenties out the window for real power. Who would want there aftermarket parts replaced with stock ones?

I see if I can't find some vids of 4wd burnouts

Not a powerjokes stock motor, the warrenties out the window for real power. Who would want there aftermarket parts replaced with stock ones?

???

the warrenties are the reason non of the stock diesel motors make serious power.

The best way to do a burnout is to get yourself a 72 nova. Hit the line locks and run it through all the gears, holding it till you are content (you rear tires spinning at 115mph will get ya a nice burnout) and roll out like ya pimpin yo. fo shizzl

The best way to do a burnout is to get yourself a 72 nova. Hit the line locks and run it through all the gears, holding it till you are content (you rear tires spinning at 115mph will get ya a nice burnout) and roll out like ya pimpin yo. fo shizzl
or get a highly modded 98 cobra, pin it, drop the clutch. watch those tires burn down to the threads. i am so sad. i went to dinner with my ex-girlfriends dad, the guy who bought it, and he drove it to dinner.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif i shouldnt have sold it....

but since i have known the guy almost my whole life he said i can drive it whenever i want. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Bri - there is NO WAY IN HELL you will get 600hp out of a stock block/heads on a powerjoke. Period amen end of story. That is effictively DOUBLE the current output which as it is needs 25psig from one of the biggest turbos on the market to achieve!! Get on a dyno or stop posting.

Bri - there is NO WAY IN HELL you will get 600hp out of a stock block/heads on a powerjoke. Period amen end of story. That is effictively DOUBLE the current output which as it is needs 25psig from one of the biggest turbos on the market to achieve!! Get on a dyno or stop posting.
not only is my dad getting that kind of power, almost everyone with a diesel over here is. i was just at a shop last month and a guy had a duramax making 700 hp and like 1100 ft/lbs of torque. why is it hard for people to accept someone having something nicer than someone else. its like if someone else says they have a nice house or something, then 20 jealous people hop on to say that it isnt even physically possible due to the ....... multiplied by this.....then square root it and you can see that there is no way its possible.

not only is my dad getting that kind of power, almost everyone with a diesel over here is. i was just at a shop last month and a guy had a duramax making 700 hp and like 1100 ft/lbs of torque. why is it hard for people to accept someone having something nicer than someone else. its like if someone else says they have a nice house or something, then 20 jealous people hop on to say that it isnt even physically possible due to the ....... multiplied by this.....then square root it and you can see that there is no way its possible.
You are FULL OF IT. This has to do with PHYSICS not jealousy...lol Besides what's to be jealous of? It's a Found On Road Dead. Secondarily a souped up diesel is idiotic. You buy a diesel so that it can handle heavy loads and heavy work for a LONG period of time. NOT to race with.

Having said that I know of several duramaxs and cummins puting out 835hp and your point is what?

If you do nothing to the block/heads of a Navistar 6.0 YOU WILL NOT ACHIEVE 600HP Do I have to chisel it in granite and hit you upside the head to realize this?? My god...

Well actually you might for 1 dyno pull, if that, before you melted the pistons, bent the rods, or more likely blew the headgasket. (Which they have been doing...)

1. The stock tranny wont hold that power.

2. The stock HG WILL NOT hold that power.

3. Bolt ons will NOT achieve that power.

If you are going to make a 600hp claim, you'd better be able to back it up with a dyno slip...

You need to get off your soap box. Noones jealous of your BS claims that you cant back up. If your making 700+rwhp then youve either cheated or your lieing or your on a very forgiving dyno (try a mustang dyno;)). But have fun racing your deisel and wasting your money...im glad i was brought up not to throw money away.

Lots of guys race diesels/truck pulls and buy them for only that. On top of all of this dyno #s prove nothing.

Here is a little try at a 4wd burnout IIRC this is only a 13 sec. truck at the time of this vid

Lots of guys race diesels/truck pulls and buy them for only that. On top of all of this dyno #s prove nothing.
Here is a little try at a 4wd burnout IIRC this is only a 13 sec. truck at the time of this vid
lol arguing semantics...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif The majority of diesel ownwers buy them to work them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

that was stupid i thought it would be him sitting there smokeing them not a little bark. but i did a nice burnout in my moms 04 lincoln ls v6. i first tried it by full break and full throttle but kuz the computer controls everything it only reved to 3000rpm so i did a really nice one with 1/2 break and full throttle, and had the car drifting off to the right, and had the linited slip working nice, i laid down bout 60feet of good fresh tread. my buddys 97 firebird with an lt1 that badboy smokes em from a standstill punch, i wanted to break torque it but my buddy wouldnt let me kuz we already had the tires down to the 1/8in warning strip after a day and a half of driving.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.