Proper way to wire

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I'm curious as to the proper way to wire up an 12v agm battery this is my first time running this much power and it l kind of makes me a little nervous I don't want to blow up burn up anything I'm open to any ideas thanks in advance

Positive to positive and negative to negative. Pretty straightforward. Relax and get it done. You'll be fine.

So I'm curious as to the proper way to wire up an 12v agm battery this is my first time running this much power and it l kind of makes me a little nervous I don't want to blow up burn up anything I'm open to any ideas thanks in advance
Positive to positive and negative to negative. Pretty straightforward. Relax and get it done. You'll be fine.
Someone was telling me I need to have a battery isolator and some kind of DC to DC charger or do I run it directly off the main battery post pos negative the the aux battery post pos neg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...