How to do a proper Auto Burnout?

wow...no one even asked if he was FWD or RWD... how do you people expect to give him proper advice w/o even knowing this???

if you don't have enough power to burn out a fwd auto by just punching the gas...then you're over trying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah.. I did a few of those netural drops fully rev'd to drive.. totally ****ed up my tranny.. it's been slippin' and rumblin' for two years now! Still drives just fine though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

me doing a burnout in my old truck....they were too easy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

202247178full6os.jpg

Well my burban with some mods and 4.10's rips the tires for a good long time through 2nd gear causing all sorts of hell that even the cop at our school thought was cool. ps: we all did burnouts the last day of school because the cop did one while we were getting in our cars as if he were celebrating not seeing us over summer.

My friend completely demolished his rear differential(i think thats what it was) doing burnouts. Its like a 2000 silverado or something not really sure...

Don't do it kids in my HS did them for like a year after that it faded n nobody cares anymore.

real question should be...how do I not burnout. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

the real question is why wont you tell us about kickers new stuff?

I found it more fun to do brake stands in my pos Hyundai Pony's. They easily would light em up. Went through 3 of them, 2 auto's, 1 5 speed. I remember leaving a parking lot once and my buddy's were show boating and spun their tires when they left. So I pulled up behind them at the red light and smoked them out. Later that week that tire blew out on me doing 150k down the highway (kinda scary). My project car with a 350 will be getting a line lock just in case =)

Jason

its best to put the tranny in first and powerbreak it kuz ur getting all the toruqe. i do a burn out atleast once a week, now i havent done a good one in months but i will before my friends leaves for the army again, kuz thats what i am know for is a great burnout

its best to put the tranny in first and powerbreak it kuz ur getting all the toruqe. i do a burn out atleast once a week, now i havent done a good one in months but i will before my friends leaves for the army again, kuz thats what i am know for is a great burnout

im sure thats not all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.