How much would a turbo cost for my ranger?

thats not a turbo. which one did you want? the real thing will toast that motor.(i wouldnt even beat on it as it is) and the other thing is a waste of money.

supercharger or turbocharger will cost 2-3 thousand dollars. I doubt that there are any systems out for your ranger so you will probably have to custom make your own pipes and piece together all the componets. Id go turbo because they are more efficient then superchargers, and BOV sound pretty cool too..

dont do it. there are more ways to get safe power out of that motor than a turbo. same power, same money, different parts. turbo kits come along with needing a new inake in most cases as well as an exhaust, and for max gains, turbo back is the way to go, and they get expensive.

Yes there is different ways to go, but they probably wouldnt make as much power as a intercooled turbo with the proper exhaust and tuning. If I had a Ranger I would just get a new exhaust system, intake, and chip. but if you have the money do the turbo.

certain motors id say go right ahead and put a bottle, turbo or supercharger in. this is not one. these were poorly designed for performance. they do ok for your basic a to b driver who will never **** with it. adding more than an exhaust/ cold air is a recipe for disaster.

Don't even bother ****ing with a turbo on a 3.0L ranger. First off your motor with all stock internals will blow to hell w/ anything more than a few lbs of boost. A turbo kit would EASILY run you over $3,000. The fact that you even remotely believe the "turbonator" actually works tells me that you won't be doing the installation yourself, so tack on another couple hundred. You want some quick power, put a bottle on. You can spray a 75 shot at it all day, and if you blow it, you can buy yourself a brand new motor with the money you saved //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

i would not even think about fixing a ranger up. i would put a system in one though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.