How should I handle???

Pro Rabbit. The vehicle is a 2012 Dodge Ram quad cab. The box is sealed, hidden under the rear seat. .52 cubic feet. I'm running Diamond S600 comps up front and Diamond 6x9s in the rear. Front and sub are running off a DB Drive A9 125.4. Rears running off the head unit, Pioneer 3400dvd. Gains are set about 1/3.

The vehicle is a 2012 Dodge Ram quad cab. The box is sealed, hidden under the rear seat. .52 cubic feet.
With that small a volume, I am guessing the enclosure was built using 3/4" MDF...?

Even the Dayton HO 10" would be pushing it, there

Definitely talk to the guy. Ask him whats up. Going in there with guns blazing isn't going to do any good, it'll just p^ss off everyone involved. He may have just made a mistake, maybe he did it on purpose for a good reason.or maybe he was trying to pull a fast one. Find out why then act.
too bad if hes a smart thinker.. he could easily pull the whole, "i put the jbl ms sub in there before you left, and now you replaced it with a cheap sub trying to make me give you another?"

shouldve noticed it right away before you left.. now youre kinda SOL

Makes absolutely no sense to try to build an enclosure outta 3/4 for a space that small and convoluted.

Fiberglassing a custom enclosure allows for much more useable space, and opens up the door for a good, solid 12" sub.

If you're going to stick wif what u gots, maybe the 10" Dayton RSS265HO....good sub that really likes the small sealed boxes

too bad if hes a smart thinker.. he could easily pull the whole, "i put the jbl ms sub in there before you left, and now you replaced it with a cheap sub trying to make me give you another?"shouldve noticed it right away before you left.. now youre kinda SOL
Id really like to think business people in this day and age are better than that, but.... Shame on me for not checking it before I left. In my defense, a newborn with colic can be a mighty distraction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.