How old is everybody?

Dang I thought I was one of the older members on the forum but this thread makes me feel like a youngster //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

21 :p

Pushing 30 here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif just now in med school....I'm a protestant at heart haha... been into this since I was 12 and my brother wanted a system for his first car.

20, been into audio sice i was like 5 lol i used to take home stereos and play around with em so much...usually ruining them but my parents knew i was trouble when i started reaching over and sliding the bass level all the way up everytime we went somewhere. i think my first set up was a 250 watt mtx road thunder amp on a lightning audio 12...still have the 12 its just in pieces haha...i thought that thing was the loudest bass on earth (we dont get much exposure to bass out here in the country)

21 now, been messing with stereos and anything electronic as long as i can remember. When i was little i didnt have toys. I legit had a board that my dad filled with outlets and switchs instead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.