Best under $100 Components

Paaco1981
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Guy I work with wants me to replace his head unit and all factory speakers in his Blazer but doesn't want to spend very much on everything. What would you guys go with for best sounding 6.5" Components under $100? He told me to come up with a price on everything shipped so he could give me the money to order everything tomorrow for him.

So far we have:

Pioneer DEH-4300UB

Elemental Designs nine.2 to run whatever components we get

Elemental Designs nine.1 mono amp

12" Alpine Type R in 2.25 cubes @ 31hz

The wires he has are ridiculous looking, so I'm pulling all that and running new power and ground for him in 1/0 Knu Koncepts Kolossus Fleks cable.

Thanks Okie, right now he is looking at some MB Quarts and some Phoenix Gold Rsd components. I have 2 sets of Rsd's in my Blazer that I think sound great. I hate to copy my system over to his though so trying to get the Mb Quarts unless someone has a better suggestion ;p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.