How long will it last?

If it is at 3000 watts on the L7, I would not be surprise if you get to mid 140s with it.
Me either... sure feels like it but I've got voltage issues after 10-15 sec... bad

Stock alternator.... but, Ooooh boy it does ok for a 10... or is it a 10 1/2?

Had to Fab a panel as materials ran short while cutting (I spoke too soon)... gonna be a touch smaller volume-wise and that'll change the tune fractionally but not much at all.

Still gonna be 42-43hz and over 5.8ft3 I think, look at this abortion I came-up with...

EcPwVE8.jpg

ONIb8pH.jpg

At least THAT corner will be solid...lol

Comin along nicely too... just can't rush as the glue needs to harden.

D3NboLo.jpg

That last side needs a little trim to fit dead-nutz (HD cuts) so I'll be finishing tomorrow.

Any guesses what this'll do with 2K on it?

Mocked-up... still needs some bracing internally and some final touches.

Holy port!

You can probably squeeze 147-148 out of that depending on how much power you actually get out of your "2K" amp and if you spend some time tweaking location, seat positions, etc.   I'd guess 145 and change out the gate, an easy 1.5 dB in gains if you spend a few hours testing the usual tricks for gains, then probably more to be had if you really spend some time and money optimizing.

Flush mount baffle would probably gain a little, gorilla tape usually gains, resin/painting should gain.  Good volume and tuning for numbers though I think.

So I can rotate the box a bit to test while metering.

Just a bit, and it'll change port clearance from 7-8" to up to 14" by my estimation.

Lessons learned man... test-test

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.