How long will it last?

I just love it when someone asks for a design/recommendations and actually follows the plans.

VdQruvc.jpg

OBLGOzG.jpg

C8oKDuo.jpg

It's just amazing when that happens, and... voila!.. it turns out well.

I love seeing an enclosure built exactly according to plan, that's not always the case tho... believe me.

Side note... my BL-18 is being built I'm informed... and its killing me waiting.

We will see if this lasts in there... the Bl-18v3d2 arrived this morning.

Packed up nice and all...

BjS3jkj.jpg

JK... shameful ^^^^

E1FxygJ.jpg

XBJLi76.jpg

2uZlwA9.jpg

I'm hopeful that it is worth the wait. I only just wired it up and checked to see it plays as it's a super quiet neighborhood around here and I really don't want to meet the Sherriff's boys... there's a small substation 200yd away

It makes the Re Sx-18 look a little anemic let me say, and that sub did fairly well...  :wow:

FpDoAOx.jpg

d7MOC0v.jpg

9MyDy1P.jpg

26 days overall or 19 business days with 2 day weekends by my reckoning since the March 31 order date, and finally it's in it's "new/temporary?" home... lol

BrUaz3M.jpg

BQ1GpOs.jpg

Now I gotta loosen this thing up a bit, it's just a little stiff... I'll do my best...  ;)

We will see if this lasts in there... the Bl-18v3d2 arrived this morning.

Packed up nice and all...

JK... shameful ^^^^

I'm hopeful that it is worth the wait. I only just wired it up and checked to see it plays as it's a super quiet neighborhood around here and I really don't want to meet the Sherriff's boys... there's a small substation 200yd away

It makes the Re Sx-18 look a little anemic let me say, and that sub did fairly well...  :wow:

26 days overall or 19 business days with 2 day weekends by my reckoning since the March 31 order date, and finally it's in it's "new/temporary?" home... lol

Now I gotta loosen this thing up a bit, it's just a little stiff... I'll do my best...  ;)
Well just look at that.  They must have had some engineers in the packing and shipping department.

I tried finding the system limit a second ago and found my electrical limit instead (same thing)... duh! The sub loves the power, until it runs out. The amp is starving after 5sec or so if I roll up the volume slowly. But help is on the way... I just dropped another little pile :(

What was I thinking?.. a single run of 0ga front to rear, big 3, 250A alt and single starting Agm for 3K? At least this sub survives my abuse and is putting out a definite gain as is...  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried finding the system limit a second ago and found my electrical limit instead (same thing)... duh! The sub loves the power, until it runs out. The amp is starving after 5sec or so if I roll up the volume slowly. But help is on the way... I just dropped another little pile :(

What was I thinking?.. a single run of 0ga front to rear, big 3, 250A alt and single starting Agm for 3K? At least this sub survives my abuse and is putting out a definite gain as is...  ;)
Whats the spider setup on that thing?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.