How long have you had your ORION H2?

hasa68mustang
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
just wondering how long you've had yours and what kind of power youve been feeding it... from what Ive read they tend to be VERY power hungry. I have a planet audio 2250 supposed to be on the way soon and an orion 15" H2 also on the way. now through the reading I have discovered many mixed reviews, I read someone say with 1,xxxx watts theirs blew and they were garbage, and Ive read that someone was running 2500 watts daily.

Also from what Ive read around 3 is a good number of cubes for a box... now is this net or gross? From all the posts Ive gone through theres not much good info... anyone have any insight towards these subs? Thanks in advance, Tommy

Well I did 143 with mine of stock electrical with a hifonics 1606d pushin it with about 900-1100 watts with no probs what so ever. Deff wanted more power though lol. My box specs are in my sig.

i dont remember my box size but i had 2 h2 12's and they both blew thank god i bought them from cardomain.com i got my money back on them. i ran them off an orion 2500d

I had mine for a year and a half running off of an Orion 2500d. I beat the living hell out of it everyday and it held up just fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.