How long have you been using your amplifier make\model\time

Old school Lanzar Opti 50c with jacobs electonics accuvolt running constant 16.15 volts.. bought new in 1996 used it until 2004 and still ran solid. Found someone who wanted it more then me and sold it to him and a lanzar 4100 (another AWESOME amp).. The 50c was pushing 4 10" dvc's Lanzar DC series.. Great subs and ended up selling those to another person in 2004.. and were still in great condition even after them many years of abuse I gave em.. Still LOVE the 50c!! I called him up a few days ago in texas and is now pushing 4 12" db's I guess with it.

Old school Lanzar Opti 50c with jacobs electonics accuvolt running constant 16.15 volts.. bought new in 1996 used it until 2004 and still ran solid. Found someone who wanted it more then me and sold it to him and a lanzar 4100 (another AWESOME amp).. The 50c was pushing 4 10" dvc's Lanzar DC series.. Great subs and ended up selling those to another person in 2004.. and were still in great condition even after them many years of abuse I gave em.. Still LOVE the 50c!! I called him up a few days ago in texas and is now pushing 4 12" db's I guess with it.
ho snapz yo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

amps in my sig, the hifonics is about a year to a year and a half old, and i bought the clarion rebuild around 2-3 years ago and still going strong. the terminals on it **** though, the brass screws are very small and when using a lager power wire stripped out real easy. had to re tap the terminals ont he amp to use a larer brass screw but did not effect performance at all

Can't believe Lanzar amps hold out. I've had a vibe for about 5 years in a friends car, it's still perfect.
vibe's are decent budget amps, but the Optidrives built by Zed Audio were built to last a lifetime. The may both say "Lanzar", but the initial quality of the two is VERY different. I've used several of both.

Lets see I have a SoundStream 10.0 (Pre-Buyout) Got it when I was 16 now 31 so what 15 years now. Has never given me any problems at .5 ohm from day one. Gets HOT but never turns off. That is in my commuter car. Had a old jensen 50x2 (Cant remember the model number) in my jeep ran the 5x7's in it for 12 years right up till the day the jeep sank in the lake.

I've got trip Fosgate amps in my car that have been installed since 2002 (two 200.4 amps, one 500.1).

I have a Soundstream Picasso 4.480 in my Xterra that has been with me since 2004, and I recently added a TMA 500.1 2 weeks ago.

In my old Honda Civic I had 2 Punch 75's running for about 6 years before I sold it in 1999. In my 2002 Toyota 4 Runner, I ran a JL Audio 300.4 and JL Audio 500.1 for 5 years. Right now I am running a RF T1500-1BD and T400-4. I am experimenting with other brands though.

i had a power aqustic 4ch i used for over 3-4 year's.. worked great. sold it.

allso had a American Bass sq800 for like 6 year's.. ran everything from kove armagedon's to cerwin vega's... miss that little guy

the amps im useing now... in my sig

the RF 400.2 ( run's mid's and high's ) ive had for over 6 month's.. so far so good, i like how small it is and the amount of power it put's out,

the Crossfire VR2000D ive had for about 3 month's hooked it up about a month ago and so far so good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.