How does this look for an inexpensive sub solution for my infiniti j30?

That Type R definatly has more potential than the Kicker Comp, Not to bash on Kicker because they are a great company, but Comparing a Comp to a Type R is like comparing Apples to Oranges. Find you a nice ~600 watt amp (at either 1, 2, or 4 ohms depending on what coil config you get) the Type R 10" and either build your own box, or get a friend to help you/

That would work fine so long as you get a Dual 2 Ohm Type R and wire the coils in series like so:

1_2ohmDVC_4ohm.gif
so you can use the amp in bridged mono mode.

retail stores are the last places u want to buy stuff..markup at those stores are so high.

my friend who worked at best buy told me he could get 50% off with his employee discount on car audio

i just picked up two 10 inch aa assassins today for 55 each. todays the last day to get them at those prices too.

How are the assasin's?? That price is amaizing....do the perform well?? Comparable to the Type-R? Im thinking of getting two of those and powering them with the 1920watt Power Acoustik I linked above

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.