how do you guys play your music??? need help

i have a hifonics brz2400.1 that i was playing THE SAME music on off the same deck and same usb drive and never went into protect
That's because the saz5000 needs twice the current. I would wait until you get your h.o alt back in there and then see what it does.

That's because the saz5000 needs twice the current. I would wait until you get your h.o alt back in there and then see what it does.
for sure. im not doubting the amp. thats why i brought this music thing up. i just dont see why its going to let me burp a 42hz burp and it fcukn slams and voltage will dip low and still play but the thing protects when it is on a certain song and its at 13.5 i just cant come up with an explanation

for sure. im not doubting the amp. thats why i brought this music thing up. i just dont see why its going to let me burp a 42hz burp and it fcukn slams and voltage will dip low and still play but the thing protects when it is on a certain song and its at 13.5 i just cant come up with an explanation

Music puts more of a strain on your electrical compared to a few second burp.

so 9.99 for unlimited music? cause when i download music half the time one song is much louder than the other
yes u get unlimited streaming and unlimited downloads, if u are streaming u may have it on low but when u download it will download as 320kbps mp3

here is Viper4Android if u are rooted, if not, what phone do u have and do u know how to do it, its really easy most phones

Turn your **** down until you get your HO alt on.

Music has transients vs pure sign wave. VERY common for an amp wired low to protect on music but be fine on a burp....

Music has transients vs pure sign wave. VERY common for an amp wired low to protect on music but be fine on a burp....
Rock on. So i should be fine when i get my h.o alt huh?

Rock on. So i should be fine when i get my h.o alt huh?

yes u get unlimited streaming and unlimited downloads, if u are streaming u may have it on low but when u download it will download as 320kbps mp3
here is Viper4Android if u are rooted, if not, what phone do u have and do u know how to do it, its really easy most phones
Samsung galaxy s4

Also when playing music, I assume you have the amp(s) going to your mids and highs still on, so how about when doing the burp? Cos even then they would not output much if anything with a 40 - 50 Hz burp tone since I assume you have your HP filters on lol. This means they are not consuming much current and most of it is going to your SAZ.... just a thought...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.