how do you guys play your music??? need help

vibe

CarAudio.com Elite
so i was having problems with my saz5000 going into protect and i went back and retuned the whole system to a 50hz burp instead of tuning it to music that i play. and it didnt go into protect and i had the voltage down to 11.9. n fcuk it was stupidly loud. but than i went back to my music i play and shortly after i started playing it i started to turn up the volume to 22 where the 50hz burp was tuned to n it went into protect AGAIN. im thinking i may be pushing music that i downloaded that has distortion in the actual song. have been downloading music with the youtube to mp3 converter and am trying to pay good attention to how it sounds and see the music quality. ANY IDEAS WOULD BE NICE

I mainly use the USB for music. It sounds like the best quality imo. I only run around 1000 rms. I saw your other thread with the Tantric's flexing the holy Hell out of your roof! Lol! It said in there you were having problems with the saz. I know a few people with smaller wattage Sundown amps and I've rarely heard of any problems. Even at 0.5 ohm. Sounds like you may have a lemon. It can happen. Even to Sundown.

I mainly use the USB for music. It sounds like the best quality imo. I only run around 1000 rms. I saw your other thread with the Tantric's flexing the holy Hell out of your roof! Lol! It said in there you were having problems with the saz. I know a few people with smaller wattage Sundown amps and I've rarely heard of any problems. Even at 0.5 ohm. Sounds like you may have a lemon. It can happen. Even to Sundown.
but its weird that it would play that test tone so fn loud and well and take a **** on my music and before i spend 75 dollars to ship it in to get it warrantied out when there may be nothing wrong with it n than i have to pay 75 more dollars to have them ship it back to me. you think this is a feasable problem that my music is that dirty and i too play through usb.

Aren't you back on your stock alt? Or am I mistaken?

Also, MP3 rippers from youtube will always not be of high quality. It may sound good to the ear, but it will never be anywhere near MP3 or better quality. My advice as far as music go would be to venture into the Pirate Bay and start getting quality music that way. If you need me to PM you on advice/how to do so, let me know (Just throwing that out there since you may have no idea what I'm talking about).

Aren't you back on your stock alt? Or am I mistaken?
Also, MP3 rippers from youtube will always not be of high quality. It may sound good to the ear, but it will never be anywhere near MP3 or better quality. My advice as far as music go would be to venture into the Pirate Bay and start getting quality music that way. If you need me to PM you on advice/how to do so, let me know (Just throwing that out there since you may have no idea what I'm talking about).
yeah im back on my stock alt til tuesday n ill have a brand new mechman 320a 6 phase hairpin with there avbm2 which will internally regulate my voltage to 15v. im stoked. but yeah im thinking that might be whats going on so it would be cool if you can walk me through that. i dont want that saz to go protect and not come back out of it and i dont want to throw distortion at my subs when im wangin em and get em stinky.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

I use a galaxy s4 with viper4android and it sounds great using flac and Google music (320kbps mp3)
google music you have to pay for correct and is viper4android and flac a downloadable app on google marketplace?

google music you have to pay for correct and is viper4android and flac a downloadable app on google marketplace?
U have to be rooted to get v4a and for flac files i just get from internet or CDs and u can Play them from Google music which is free for local files but is 9.99 for all u can eat

U have to be rooted to get v4a and for flac files i just get from internet or CDs and u can Play them from Google music which is free for local files but is 9.99 for all u can eat
so 9.99 for unlimited music? cause when i download music half the time one song is much louder than the other

I bet the amp is going into protect because your electrical can not keep up with it. Your going to kill that saz5000...lol

When you kill the poor amp, you can sell it to me and Ill fix it and use it properly.

I bet the amp is going into protect because your electrical can not keep up with it. Your going to kill that saz5000...lol
When you kill the poor amp, you can sell it to me and Ill fix it and use it properly.
its never been below 12.8 until today. n im guna be getting my h.o back on tuesday. so we will see once i get that in there but i really dont think it has to do with that when i have seen the amp go into protect more so at around between 13.1 and 13.8 than when it does get down to 12.8

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.