how do you guys play your music??? need help

I have the same phone

go to setting --> more --> about phone and let me know what the baseband says

or have u updated to Kit Kat?

Lol dnt have mids n high amp yet. Waitin on some tantric hd components to be in stock

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

I have the same phone
go to setting --> more --> about phone and let me know what the baseband says

or have u updated to Kit Kat?
Not sure if i have yet

Lol dnt have mids n high amp yet. Waitin on some tantric hd components to be in stock 

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Not sure if i have yet
You cant get the tantric comps anywhere right now? i was actually look to get a set this week, fuck

You cant get the tantric comps anywhere right now? i was actually look to get a set this week, fuck
no. im an az dealer for them and i cant get my hands on them right now either. kinda *****. im almost tempted to wait til the hdd comps come out. those midwoofers look like and ld lol

no. im an az dealer for them and i cant get my hands on them right now either. kinda *****. im almost tempted to wait til the hdd comps come out. those midwoofers look like and ld lol
Shit I didn't realize they had hdd components coming out. Are they any pictures out? Also any idea when they are supposed to drop

People still don't get it. If you plan to play anything other than a 50hz tone setting gains with a 50hz tone is stupid.

Not knowing your impedance curve, for all you know you're setting the gain when the amp is seeing 10 or 20 ohm load. Now you play a song and hit the frequency where your amp sees the 1 ohm or .5 or whatever your nominal is now you're grossly over-driving the amp.

Who even started this "set gains at 50hz with a dmm" nonsense?

People still don't get it. If you plan to play anything other than a 50hz tone setting gains with a 50hz tone is stupid.
Not knowing your impedance curve, for all you know you're setting the gain when the amp is seeing 10 or 20 ohm load. Now you play a song and hit the frequency where your amp sees the 1 ohm or .5 or whatever your nominal is now you're grossly over-driving the amp.

Who even started this "set gains at 50hz with a dmm" nonsense?
Thats what i was told to do by someone that knows what there talkin about. But j really do see and agree with your poing. So whats a good way to set gains. On a song im assuming. Prolly one with higher med n low bass all incorporated

Thats what i was told to do by someone that knows what there talkin about. But j really do see and agree with your poing. So whats a good way to set gains. On a song im assuming. Prolly one with higher med n low bass all incorporated

Set your gains so that it sounds balanced playing music, use your VOLUME KNOB and common sense to not break things when you are playing material that pushes things beyond their limits.

The issue being you may well need all the gain you have for certain songs but other songs will break things at the same volume level. Knowing the limits of your equipment and discovering which frequencies are easy on things and that are really stressful for the system is something that will require you to do some experimenting.

The great thing about how humans perceive sound intensity is that once you've hit the limit of your equipment you can back off 3dB which isn't very dramatic and be running everything at half power. Back off 1db which is just the threshold of noticeable and you're still well within safe operating range.

That all being said, if you're making your amp go protect often there may well be some other issue that should be addressed. Inadequate current or running it below it's minimum stable impedance are most likely issues.

Set your gains so that it sounds balanced playing music, use your VOLUME KNOB and common sense to not break things when you are playing material that pushes things beyond their limits.
The issue being you may well need all the gain you have for certain songs but other songs will break things at the same volume level. Knowing the limits of your equipment and discovering which frequencies are easy on things and that are really stressful for the system is something that will require you to do some experimenting.

The great thing about how humans perceive sound intensity is that once you've hit the limit of your equipment you can back off 3dB which isn't very dramatic and be running everything at half power. Back off 1db which is just the threshold of noticeable and you're still well within safe operating range.

That all being said, if you're making your amp go protect often there may well be some other issue that should be addressed. Inadequate current or running it below it's minimum stable impedance are most likely issues.
Putting my h.o alt back in my car today so i really hope that going tl be the difference even tho that thing has gone into protect at 13.1 wit the stock alt in it. N im running it at .5 ohm so it shuld be able to handle that just fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.