Can you guys check out my Shopping cart? I want to make sure I have everything right

Participant count
  • Participant list

Adg13

After a lot of research I think I'm finally ready to make the big purchase.

I'm aiming for a good SQ experience in my 07 Dodge Charger. I listen to pretty much the full spectrum of music from classical to hard-hitting metalcore, raggae to pop and everything in between. I'm looking for clean, punchy, yet deep bass and a nice sound stage.

The Cart: Sub - 500RMS 2ohm

Components) 50RMS 4ohm

Amp - 4 ohms: 50 watts x 2 chan. + 350 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan. + 500 watts x 1 chan.

Amp wiring kit

Deadener

I just got this Pioneer HU installed and I've had theseRockford Punch coaxials laying around that I plan to power with the HU for the rear fill. Please let me know if I'll need any other kind of installation accessories. I'm so exciting to finally be doing this! But don't want to **** it up. Thanks for any input!

sub is waay overpriced take that out of the equation, never buy JL products at full retail. Their are subs with the SQ and loudness of a JL W6 that can be had for less then 180$ shipped and use the rest for a nice custom ported box which makes up 70% of your sound quality. Or if your cheap and lazy, just grab a sealed box for another 30 and use the rest of your money for other stuff.

I would also opt for Oxygen Free copper for your wiring kit, not cheapo install bay wire.

http://www.amazon.com/KnuKonceptz-Kolossus-Gauge-Amplifier-Installation/dp/B0058OENJ2

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Technix-8-AWG-ga-Gauge-OFC-Complete-Fused-Amp-Amplifier-Wire-Wiring-Kit-/121096978969?pt=US_Car_Audio_Video_Amplifier_Kits&hash=item1c31f14219

subwoofer choices, C2 audio threatcon 2, Obsidian audio Oa, Dayton HO,

If you want a subwoofer more in the lines of JL W3 quality instead of W6s, you have NVX VSW, shok industries triton,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.