HOW DO I wire AN 8ohm realistic40-102 and a 4ohm Rockford fosgate S1-84 to a PLA2570?

Good point on the people not knowing my amp part. I think I am going to give in and buy another amp that is more suitable for my needs. The amp keeps going into protection and I have ruled out everything else. Ground is good, amp is receiving precisely enough voltage, remote wire is receiving a little less voltage them the power, tried it without the RCA, without the speakers hooked up, and it always goes into protection. I assume there is something wrong with it, so I am looking for an amp to power two eights...I will by the neccesary speakers for the amp. Like stated above, I currently have two mismatched speakers, so it would be nice to use one of them. All I need is enough bass to make Rock music sound great from behind the seats of my single cab truck, Im not looking to be ridic. 500 watts should be way more then enough. Any ideas on an amp that would provide that, and is relatively inexpensive?

Mono amps are more flexible usually because they are stable @ 1, 2 and 4 ohms. I personally prefer a 5 or 6 ch amp so I can run my front stage bridged + sub off one amp but that's just me... If the choice is between a 2ch or mono for subs it doesn't really matter, it depends on the subs. IF your sub(s) is presenting 1 or 2 ohms though a mono-block would make the most sense.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.