How do I design an amp rack???

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sweetride01
10+ year member

Tampa
I have 2 US Amps IS 2150's, they're 15" long IIRC. They won't fit side by side or one above each other on the seat back in my trunk.

So, the solution would seem to be an amp rack. I am planning on mounting them in a slanted-shelf style, one above each other, shelf angle at about ~30degrees I guess. My seatback also slants at about 10degs, the top being closer.

What would be the best way to go about building and securing this rack?

make a mounting board for the first one, secure it and build a bridge out of metal for the second one, over it...hard to type what I mean, but I think you get the idea...

I see what you mean. Would anyone like to design a solid one for me that will bolt to the seatback, and include a materials and tools list? $10 for a decent design.

I'll post a trunk pic if anyone wants.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.