how are volfenhag subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayyyyyy better than Legasy man. Have u ever used one of the 1000 watt 500 RMS ones? I am telling you they shocked me. I was very pleased with it on a SPL level running off of one coil @ 4 ohms.

J

Originally posted by Corsica Wayyyyyy better than Legasy man. Have u ever used one of the 1000 watt 500 RMS ones? I am telling you they shocked me. I was very pleased with it on a SPL level running off of one coil @ 4 ohms.

J
i've heard the same thing from other people as well, accept just over all SPL. i heard they blow fairly easily, and the SQ can be related to a wet fart

lol **** sounds like you guys really like these subs.... But i will say one thing, If they are made by pyramid then that is all you need to know... Pyramid is one of the worst companies i have ever run accross

do not, and i mean, DO NOT buy the hagens. their an internet marketing genius. they look great and are great for about two days and then they don't work. they don't have a warranty(90% of the time). so you're stuck with sh** @$$ subs that don't work and the store or company has your money, great deal. let me explain. I've got a friend who runs an audio store and he said that a three of his friends/customers bought pairs of volfenhags at a competition and a few days later they came to him with a problem about their subs. he said that either the voice coils came loose or the spider got messed up i'll find out for you. but i would advise that you don't buy them, yet it's your call.

All I know is yea it has relativelyu shitty SQ but on an SPL level it was nice, just is overrated. Mine was really ****ed up one blown coil and another 1/2 blown but it lasted for 3 weeks with 400 going to one coil.

J

i has a good experience with 2 400wrms 10's...... 80 bucks for the pair, they were great for that price. i hear alot abou tthem blowign easily and breakign easily, i put 500w rms on them and they took the abuse and only after 9 months of abuse did the surround start to come off the cone, but that was fixable with someglue. i see dickwad pawn shops owners that wanna sell a par of volfenhag 15's for $400..ya effing right..... if you can get them cheap and you're not looking to spend a **** ton of money on a system then they are good for you. WAY better thanb legacy, plye, pyle pro, pyramid, and lanzar (all bro/sis companies under one big manufacture, Sound Around in Brooklyn).....

i has a good experience with 2 400wrms 10's...... 80 bucks for the pair, they were great for that price. i hear alot abou tthem blowign easily and breakign easily, i put 500w rms on them and they took the abuse and only after 9 months of abuse did the surround start to come off the cone, but that was fixable with someglue. i see dickwad pawn shops owners that wanna sell a par of volfenhag 15's for $400..ya effing right..... if you can get them cheap and you're not looking to spend a **** ton of money on a system then they are good for you. WAY better thanb legacy, plye, pyle pro, pyramid, and lanzar (all bro/sis companies under one big manufacture, Sound Around in Brooklyn).....

What the **** is your problem? Any particular reason you keep bringing up threads from 2002?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...