Highs and mids dropping out

Participant count
  • Participant list
Its a factory amp ive never touched it just put in a sub amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
u used a loc to connect to amp?, did u hook it to wires before the factory amp?, if after that could cause several problems..

Easy. Check all the connections. Or it could be too low of a load for the stock amp. But it's probably a bad connection.
Well it did it even before i touched any audio parts its like it had an eq that at high volumes lowerers the mids and high but leaves the bass so it doesn't blow speakers and my father has the same truck and it dose the same thing im wondering how to disable this

Well it did it even before i touched any audio parts its like it had an eq that at high volumes lowerers the mids and high but leaves the bass so it doesn't blow speakers and my father has the same truck and it dose the same thing im wondering how to disable this

Replace the factory head unit or deal with it seems to be your options.

Ah I thought you meant they where completely cutting out.

Yeah most cars do that. Mine does also but my DSP overrights it. That's really the only way. Get a DSP that will DE-EQ and allow you to write your own curve.

Ah I thought you meant they where completely cutting out. Yeah most cars do that. Mine does also but my DSP overrights it. That's really the only way. Get a DSP that will DE-EQ and allow you to write your own curve.
Ahhh i see thats what i was looking for awesome ill start looking for one thanks for the help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.