Help please Front and back speakers wired to 2 channel amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hexskater

Hello im new to forums first time reaching out for help but im wanted to wire my front door and rear speakers to a 2 channle amp ive read a threar where it explaind it but im not understanding if you have to run wores from amp to headunit after conneccting the wires from door speakers to amp.

Here is what im im working with

Front speaker are 4ohm 200wmax, rear is 4ohm 230wmax

Amp is mtx rt2100x n-channel vfet amp

50watts rms/ch into 4ohms

100watts rms/ch into 2ohms

200w rms bridged into 4ohms

280w dynamic piwer ihf-202 bridged into 4ohms

So given the info provided how would i go about doing this sorry im really new to the whole car audio thing

u have to run wire on left side to front and rear speaker then right side front and rear speaker u just won't be able to fade front or bad each speaker will have same power.. u can plug wire to rears long enough to reach amp then run 2nd wire to front and justput front left and rear left speakers wire on same terminal amp will see 2 ohm load..

Well first off thanks for the reply. Let me make sure im understanding this

So on my amp theres, (Left -,+ And Right -,+) So run a wire from the FL speaker - and + then from the LR speaker run a wire from the - and + to the which would connect the "Left - and + terminal. Then the same for the right side. Then its done, of course power remote ground, There is no running wire going from the amp to the head unit after these steps?

Well first off thanks for the reply. Let me make sure im understanding this So on my amp theres, (Left -,+ And Right -,+) So run a wire from the FL speaker - and + then from the LR speaker run a wire from the - and + to the which would connect the "Left - and + terminal. Then the same for the right side. Then its done, of course power remote ground, There is no running wire going from the amp to the head unit after these steps?
Hopefully u have after market hu with preamp out puts if so just run RCAs from preamps out puts to amp.. if u don't have preamp outputs u need a line output convertor

Well i do have a rca but my sub is already using, sorry i didnt see an answer to if i am understanding it correctly? I just want to make sure before i proceeded

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.