High quality headphones...

green_slip
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Utah
I tried searching, but couldn't find anything close to what I'm looking for. Basically my original ipod headphones broke (dog chewed them up while they were on the floor) and now I need another set. I would like another set of ipod headphones but I can't find them sold separately anywhere, if you happen to know of a place please let me know. If no one knows of any place to buy the original ipod headphones then please name some high quality sets that stick in your ear not the one't that go over your head and are huge. I ride my bike a lot, play basketball, workout, etc. with these so they need to be lightweight and sound good.

shure e3c's are amazing, love em for my mp3 player

shure e2c's are good too, and a bit cheaper

stock iPod earbuds are horrible, not sure how anybody can stand them..

shure e3c's are amazing, love em for my mp3 playershure e2c's are good too, and a bit cheaper

stock iPod earbuds are horrible, not sure how anybody can stand them..

I second the SHURE e2c's. I have those paired with my IPOD. WOW what a difference. very very nice, crisp and clean. The e2c's can be had for under $100.00.

P.S. You should also try visit the headphone forums at http://www.headfi.org

I'm sure they will be able to help you with something that suits your musical tastes.

Hope this helps

I second the SHURE e2c's. I have those paired with my IPOD. WOW what a difference. very very nice, crisp and clean. The e2c's can be had for under $100.00.
So there is a big difference between the ipod headphones and the shure e2c's? I've been using the ipod headphones for like six months so I've gotten used to the sound and comfort but if these are that much of an upgrade I will definitely go with them. Is there any place to buy them other than online? btw thanks for the headphone forum, going there right now to see if I can find what I'm looking for, thanks again.

im at work all day, and i need some really comfertable headphones that have some good bass\midbass... my wraparound jensen POS i stole from my sister dont cut it. i need some quality phones to bump my stuff.

any ideas? my buddy has a pair of SWEET headphones, sounds like im in my car. i got a pair of them aura 2" alum speakers. maybe i can make my own headphones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

[qoute]stock iPod earbuds are horrible, not sure how anybody can stand them..

x2. I hate those in-ear phones. no bass whatsoever. I can't see how you can have a system in your car & let those horrible headphones suffice...

if you're not looking for in-ears, the koss portapros are amazing for what they cost. i got mine for $25 during their 50% off sale. it's a respected audiophile headset. they hava a retro style which isn't the best, but the sound is what matters. the sennheiser PX100s are in the same price range and is more portable with the same if not a bit better performance.

Whatever headphones you get, make sure to get a small external amp for them...makes a huge difference (if you're at a fixed location or something, like an office at work).

I get E2C's for about $75.
link to see them?

if you're not looking for in-ears, the koss portapros are amazing for what they cost. i got mine for $25 during their 50% off sale. it's a respected audiophile headset. they hava a retro style which isn't the best, but the sound is what matters. the sennheiser PX100s are in the same price range and is more portable with the same if not a bit better performance.
link as well?

-Thanx

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.