high frequency beep sound coming from one speaker

Participant count
  • Participant list
I payed about 130$ for the head unit. Head units from Pioneer or Kenwood cost about 250$ - 300$.

That's super cheap for a head unit. If I ever got a new car, like one with a 1.21 gigabillion dollar radio, I would just run my whole system off my phone and a processor. Or even just headphone jacks to RCA cables going into the amps. Some of these new cars are so ridiculous where the radio is tied into the car computer and all sorts of stuff. I used to do radios in an hours back in the day, but now you gotta have an engineering degree and be able to make all these funky shapes, because they took away the DIN styles, it seems like.

Cars are being made complicated specifically so you can't work on them. I hate it. I'd rather go back to carburetors than continue going down this autonomous car like route.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...