Hifonics Amps

thats why i said anything after the brz. You need to stop bringing up stuff from 6-10 years ago. Everything that's relevant is whats on the market right now and the direction the company is taking in the recent years. You dont have experience, with the new stuff? Well I DO. ITS COMPLETE and utter SH*T
going off past amps and saying the company is not that bad will give other people reading it a sense that hifonics should still be decent while in fact they are pretty garbage nowadays in terms of price to performance ratio.
bruh....chill. regardless of what i say people are going to still buy the garbage either way. I was not trolling or nothing however just saying i didnt think they were that bad, Nor did i mention any of these new model amps from HF. But like any other garbage company. People are going to buy it regardless. companies like pyle, pyramid etc are still open for a reason.

bruh....chill. regardless of what i say people are going to still buy the garbage either way. I was not trolling or nothing however just saying i didnt think they were that bad, Nor did i mention any of these new model amps from HF. But like any other garbage company. People are going to buy it regardless. companies like pyle, pyramid etc are still open for a reason.
i have to say that i agree with him. Not everyone who reads these posts will reply or are even registered on here, and if someone who has direct experience/knowledge is saying something about that thing in question, and you are incorrect about them, then know your place and dont try to talk your way out of it.

If people would stop buying those $hit products, they wouldnt be around anymore, places like these call them out for what they are and if hifonics has sold out and started to do the I MAKE 30 BAJILLION WATTS when it only actually puts out 200, then shame on them and they should be shunned, outcast and called out on their BS. Like he said, it was the direct result of a consumer making a video of a dyno test that proved they were lying to make them not tout incorrect power ratings to lure in more suckers. I bought a soundqubed based on recommendations of folks in here and would have perhaps got a hifonics had i not asked here and been ticked off once i found the truth out

imagine buying hifonics brx 2400 amps used for 180 dollars each thinking you had a decent deal since they were like 280 new at the time. Then you later find out an audiopipe apcl 1500.1 in a direct swap was as loud as your hifonics but played 30hz and under better and had better efficiency while costing way less new.

i actually think the reason boss is # 1 seller on amazon and planet audio does well too is because a few peeps that have low end subs review them and say "this thing pushes my 2 10's hard" or whatever.. never mind they 150rms subs..

i actually think the reason boss is # 1 seller on amazon and planet audio does well too is because a few peeps that have low end subs review them and say "this thing pushes my 2 10's hard" or whatever.. never mind they 150rms subs..
Wrong. It's because its/their cheap..........regardless of what subs those people have.

I would still say they are best bang for your buck in the cheap category...and there are tons of people still using them with good reviews.

Not one bit

Wrong, people who buy Boss can barely read, what makes you think they read reviews on what they are buying. Boss sells purely from its price point and the number of watts largely stamped on the box by the marketing dept.

Wrong. It's because its/their cheap..........regardless of what subs those people have.
Your both right! Its those that cant/ wont spend on a decent system, and shop budget. Then the reviews like Gramps said reinforce false positive statements, which inturn leads to a win for Boss etc.

You can beat them up for not making 'rated power', but we're not talking about how they fair against the box they came in...talking about bang for buck, they are up there.

How many guys you know running around talking 5K who barely got 1000 watts rms...

Even the big guys overshoot, talk ****, over rate.

I'll have under 5000 watts rms when I'm finished. But I'll make guys who say they got 10K red in the face.

Just a big pissing contest until the music drops.

Enjoy

You can beat them up for not making 'rated power', but we're not talking about how they fair against the box they came in...talking about bang for buck, they are up there.How many guys you know running around talking 5K who barely got 1000 watts rms...

I'll have under 5000 watts rms when I'm finished. But I'll make guys who say they got 10K red in the face.

Enjoy
I’d love to put my 150 watt Hifonics series X Mars against most of these so called eBay 3-5000 watt Chinese distortion boxes and show them what real amps were all about ...

You can beat them up for not making 'rated power', but we're not talking about how they fair against the box they came in...talking about bang for buck, they are up there.How many guys you know running around talking 5K who barely got 1000 watts rms...

Enjoy
yup we've been talking about bang for buck. Especially when their brx 3000 amp came out it was 350. Only recently after the dyno video calling their @ss out is when they dropped their price down to 250. For 250, you can get a soundqubed 2250.1 which does WAAAY more power than that hifonics garbage with way better efficiency. Bang for buck, performance, hifonics fail on all these categories. Head to head comparisons to anything better will show you they arent bang for your buck at all. Its literally not a pissing match, its complete facts pointed out proven by dyno videos.

We arent talking about old school hifonics, we talking about maxxonics chinese hifonics that took a quality brand and buried it in a pyle of sh*t.

I’d love to put my 150 watt Hifonics series X Mars against most of these so called eBay 3-5000 watt Chinese distortion boxes and show them what real amps were all about ...
I have no doubt it'll sound better than any of the current brutus amps on the market.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.