HID Kits: 35 watt vs 55 watt - worth the $15 diff?

ok so u said u wanted the brightest that is like a 4.3k or 4.5k any lower and u drop out of the color spectrum into yellow( loss of light) any more and u get to high ( less light ) so u wana stay right around 4.1-4.7 k . thats the most absolut brigt light. also 55k as stated gives a washout look which will make them brighter but will wash the color out.

btw: this is the cheapest place and ive had the same lights and balasts for 3 years no problems. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/flashplus_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ ( they are not just some ebay store i beleave there called flashplus. u can look them up google or something. cheaper to get them off ebay.

retrosolutions has 50 watt adjustable kits. and 6000k is the highest you should go if you want to see. me personally i always ran with phillips 95122 or osram 4300 since they get bluer after 100 hrs (colorshift)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.