HID Installation?

I was helping him out today. The problem is that we took out the original bulbs and we tried to take the headlight housings out. But they wouldn't come out, we took out the 4 screws that hold it in but there is this other thing on top of the headlight housing that will not come out. We tried everything. So we screwed the housings back in, and now we can't even get the stock bulbs back in.. We still have all the parts and everything but the bulbs just won't stay snug.

Wtf, I changed bulbs in a friend older model Cavy no problem... I don't remember if I even took anything off.. I do remember the bulb just twisted out.

.. I'm gonna go ahead and have to say..

running_fall.jpg

"You're doing it wrong" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

wow...it took me 3 mins to entirely change my headlights and installed the hids/ballasts in my truck.Thats why its plug and play,I cant begin to understand why it took 3 days to install a set of headlights.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.