hey man

all.mixed.up
10+ year member

whats up I'm having trouble wiring my 2 12 inch subs they are dvc 4 ohm I have them right now at a 2 ohm load they are 375 rms 750 peak i'm only pushing 370 to them right now on a two channel amp my amp can push 740x1@2 ohm can't I wire them together and push that to them without hurting them because that would be my rms right or would that peak them out if it don't peak them out please let me know how to wire them

I just read the wiring diagram and if I do this then I can push 740 watts to them now will that be peaking them out each speaker is 375 rms and 750 peak that would mean 750 rms and 1500 peak right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.