hey man

I need an amp that comes with a bass nob tho so that I can control it from my front seat and I don't think this one comes with one does it

You don't need a bass knob. You will clip the fack outta yer subs and kill them. You need an amp without one, and someone who knows what they are doing to set your gains for you.

see when tax time comes around I want 2 15 inch kicker L7s and I am going too give my girl these speakers to put in her car but I want the too hit harder than they do now

well I have some buddies with bass knobs and there speakers are fine and they have had them for a long time now

Possible.....but until you know what they really do and are for, you shouldn't have one because of the possibility of damaging your subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.