hey man

screw ya'll I told ya'll I was new to this when I bridge them they both will be wired together right thats all I need to know I just don't want to blow my speakers

i bridged them both together and they sounded like they were not hitting as hard so i wired them back the way that i had them and they hit harder this way so i am going to buy another amp like the other dude said if i go over my rms will it hurt my speakers any as long as i don't peak them out right because I'm talking like 500 watts to each of them

screw ya'll I told ya'll I was new to this when I bridge them they both will be wired together right thats all I need to know I just don't want to blow my speakers

You said new to this..........you failed to mrntion that you are slow as fawk to understand plain english. Go to a shop. You are too stupid to be trying to do this by yourself. My 6 yr old daughter can wire a sub properly.

I already that it it sounded like **** 2 ohm load hits harder than a 4 ohm load does with the watts I am pushing to them I have already talk to a pro and i hooked it up just like dude said and the pro said that I did everything right and it hit harder the way that I had them so **** you

I didn't ask you for anything anyways so **** off
Not going to get anywhere on this site acting like that. And I told you it would not be louder @4ohms, the jerk off that said it would, does not know what he is talking about. You need to get the other amp I told you to get, when you have the money to get it.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

If you were your speakers in series ( 8ohm for each speaker ) and bridge them both @ the amp... You are goin' to hear a difference!.... There's no need for you to get another amp right now if you're not going to UPGRADE!

Sense you have (2) DUAL 4ohm Subwoofers... you need to do the FOLLOWING:

1) Connect VoiceCoil 1 ( whichever one that you choose to be #1 ) Take the positive of and connect it to Voicecoil #2's NEGATIVE!

2) Run VoiceCoil #1's NEGATIVE & VoiceCoil #2's POSITIVE out to your amp ( bridge mode )

3) Do the EXACT same thing to Subwoofer #2...

When BOTH subwoofers are connected in Bridge mode @ the amp...

... You will be at a 4ohm load!
i bridged them both together and they sounded like they were not hitting as hard so i wired them back the way that i had them and they hit harder this way so i am going to buy another amp like the other dude said if i go over my rms will it hurt my speakers any as long as i don't peak them out right because I'm talking like 500 watts to each of them
I already that it it sounded like **** 2 ohm load hits harder than a 4 ohm load does with the watts I am pushing to them I have already talk to a pro and i hooked it up just like dude said and the pro said that I did everything right and it hit harder the way that I had them so **** you
Do us a favor Nissan, stop talking about shit you have no clue about:rolleyes:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.