hey guys i need stories

In college, I was pulled over right in front of my house returning home from going out because I had my music really loud (well as loud as four 12s could get off of four Punch 150s). Of course, that didn't matter, because I was also extremely drunk. The officer was yelling and screaming at me for the loud music, saying that he was going to take me to jail for a DUI violation, and yelled, fussed, screamed at me some more. Then he looks at my license, and said, is that where you live, as he pointed to my house. I told him YES sir. He said, go home, and don't let me catch you on the road again tonight. I thanked him, pulled into my driveway went inside, had a few more drinks, and passed out on the couch while watching my DirecTV box that caught every channel.

In college, I was pulled over right in front of my house returning home from going out because I had my music really loud (well as loud as four 12s could get off of four Punch 150s). Of course, that didn't matter, because I was also extremely drunk. The officer was yelling and screaming at me for the loud music, saying that he was going to take me to jail for a DUI violation, and yelled, fussed, screamed at me some more. Then he looks at my license, and said, is that where you live, as he pointed to my house. I told him YES sir. He said, go home, and don't let me catch you on the road again tonight. I thanked him, pulled into my driveway went inside, had a few more drinks, and passed out on the couch while watching my DirecTV box that caught every channel.
epic win

/thread.
You deserved everything you got...probably more. You ARE the reason car audio enthusiasts get a bad name. Rolling around, ditching school, deliberately setting off car alarms.

Hope you fail your class or whatever the speech is for.

geo
ok yes i was did stupid things hangin out with him but what did you do when you where sixtine. i can garentee you didnt sit at home doing every thing mommy and daddy told you to do. ok yes i am a dumb teenager at least i realize it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.