hey guys i need stories

i only have one when my friend where rolling around ditching setting off car alarms and this cop roled up next to us and said **** that thing is pritty loud i said ya he said lets here it. so i crank it up a little. then he freaks out and says you guys need to turn that music down or im gonna gve you a ticket and all this **** about disturbing the peace we where like wtf. he said dont let me catch you doin that stunt again or im gonna give you both a ticket. so then he asked us how old we where and we told him he said shoudlnt you be at school. but lunch had jsut ended and we said we where wheir on our way back. so we get to school and go to our class and then get called down to the office and there is the cop saying that he followed us around for like 20 mins and we where like wtf. so need less to say we both got 2 days of in school suspesion for ditchin plus like an extra 2 days of lunch detention for some gay reason.

So you were skipping class, got caught, were playing music too loud, got caught and this is injustice? Muffin, are you a man that can accept responsibility for his actions or are you a whiney little beyotch that thinks he is right in all cases and needs to come to the internet for a group hug?

So you were skipping class, got caught, were playing music too loud, got caught and this is injustice? Muffin, are you a man that can accept responsibility for his actions or are you a whiney little beyotch that thinks he is right in all cases and needs to come to the internet for a group hug?
lmao

not it was the fact that he said lets here what that thing has for a system then yelled at us

Well no crap..... lets see his job is to do what and you think that just because a law enforcement officer says to do it that it is ok? So if he told you that you could fly if you jumped off a bridge, you would believe him? What if he said, go right ahead son, smoke your crack right here in front of me..... think you would not get in trouble or are you LACKING COMMON SENSE. What the heck are they teaching you in school these days... nothing obviosly as you were busted for skipping class.....

Well no crap..... lets see his job is to do what and you think that just because a law enforcement officer says to do it that it is ok? So if he told you that you could fly if you jumped off a bridge, you would believe him? What if he said, go right ahead son, smoke your crack right here in front of me..... think you would not get in trouble or are you LACKING COMMON SENSE. What the heck are they teaching you in school these days... nothing obviosly as you were busted for skipping class.....
Such a flawed granule of logic...

ok listen i didnt put this post up to get criticized all i want is some storys where people feel that there has been an injustice to the car audio scene thats all im asking for ok

i only have one when my friend where rolling around ditching setting off car alarms and this cop roled up next to us and said **** that thing is pritty loud i said ya he said lets here it. so i crank it up a little. then he freaks out and says you guys need to turn that music down or im gonna gve you a ticket and all this **** about disturbing the peace we where like wtf. he said dont let me catch you doin that stunt again or im gonna give you both a ticket. so then he asked us how old we where and we told him he said shoudlnt you be at school. but lunch had jsut ended and we said we where wheir on our way back. so we get to school and go to our class and then get called down to the office and there is the cop saying that he followed us around for like 20 mins and we where like wtf. so need less to say we both got 2 days of in school suspesion for ditchin plus like an extra 2 days of lunch detention for some gay reason.
ok listen i didnt put this post up to get criticized all i want is some storys where people feel that there has been an injustice to the car audio scene thats all im asking for ok
/thread.

You deserved everything you got...probably more. You ARE the reason car audio enthusiasts get a bad name. Rolling around, ditching school, deliberately setting off car alarms.

Hope you fail your class or whatever the speech is for.

geo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.