Help With Sub Choice

Lincoln LS
10+ year member

Boston
I just got a Hifonics BX1205D amp, and now I'm looking to upgrade my subs. I have 2 Infinity Reference 10" subs in a sealed box, but I want something that pounds a little more. I'm definitely looking for an SQL type woofer. I was thinking about two Type R's or two AA Assassins. My budget is about $200 per sub. Are there any other subs that might fit my budget that I'm missing out on? Thanks

I appreciate the help, but I think I've convinced myself to get the SSD's

I think that those are a good choice, remind me of the RE SE line of subs. Great price with good returns, these subs will get nice and loud without tons of power and other upgrades.

Thanks Havingfun. But now I'm confused, as I just read the comparison review regarding the SI BM's, and those sound pretty appealing. I listen to a lot of hard rock/metal, so I'm looking for something that will blend in with that.

How about 2 RE SE10s. I know were you can get two new authorized within that budget.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.