help with picking out an amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Need to know what the systems others parts are. OEM, aftermarket, amplified by OEM or aftermarket equip? What are we blending together, what is the goal, what is the budget?

Need to know what the systems others parts are. OEM, aftermarket, amplified by OEM or aftermarket equip? What are we blending together, what is the goal, what is the budget?
I have a the oem Sony stereo and oem speakers but I’m just strictly wanting some subwoofers right now and I can get them in 2 ohms or 4 ohms and I really don’t wanna spend over 700 dollars but if I have to I will. I just wanna know what’s the best amp for the best price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Resonix is supposed to be the bees knees, but it is a little $$. If I was doing the whole car, probably would shell out for the entire resonix...
While we're speculating, why not bump up your volume gain (no pun intended) for just a few dollars more (literally) and go with the 8" versions of...
Im sure you could find a great deal on here as well for your mids and highs. Just another great speaker to be considered. Audio Frog may be...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
Thanks for this! Yes, there are 6.5 door speakers, front and back. I've heard them referred to as woofers but I'm sure their frequencies included...

About this thread

sundownford

CarAudio.com Newbie
sundownford
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from