Help with install

Participant count
  • Participants list

Jsantoyo89

Banned
chicago
ok so i am nearly finish buying most of the things i need for my setup in the car

I have tried and searched as much as i can about installing the radio on various of audi forums and have not found any help.

So i looked for adapters online but that will only be to connect the radio to the bose system, which in my case there won't be one. Second I heard there is not an actual wire that will cut the radio on/off when i turn the car on/off so would i be able to tap into the fuse box for this?

02 Audi A6Q

HU: Alpine CDA-9831

Front doors:

Rear doors:

Speaker Amp: TBD

Sub: Icon 10' D1

Sub Amp: TBD

Stock 120Alt, No big 3, Yellow Top

All knu CCA wiring, yea i know :p

ok so i am nearly finish buying most of the things i need for my setup in the carI have tried and searched as much as i can about installing the radio on various of audi forums and have not found any help.

So i looked for adapters online but that will only be to connect the radio to the bose system, which in my case there won't be one. Second I heard there is not an actual wire that will cut the radio on/off when i turn the car on/off so would i be able to tap into the fuse box for this?

02 Audi A6Q

HU: Alpine CDA-9831

Front doors:

Rear doors:

Speaker Amp: TBD

Sub: Icon 10' D1

Sub Amp: TBD

Stock 120Alt, No big 3, Yellow Top

All knu CCA wiring, yea i know :p
yes you can tap into a fuse in the fuse box for the remote turn on. as far as the rest goes, i dont have much of an answer on the install parts.

its the yellow wire on the HU and depends on the wire of yuor car

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

read bro

yes you can tap into a fuse in the fuse box for the remote turn on. as far as the rest goes, i dont have much of an answer on the install parts.

its the yellow wire on the HU and depends on the wire of yuor car 

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

read bro
no its not you idiot. please show me any diagram that shows the yellow as the remote. the yellow is the memory IN ALMOST ALL CASES. its not dependent on your car, the deck is the remote turn on, not the car. you really shouldnt try calling someone out when you are an idiot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.