CarAudioGiants.com (good or bad)

Sketchup

Senior VIP Member
Jan 23, 2012
Iowa
Is car audio giants.com a legit site for buy car audio? My friend was wanting to buy some stuff from there, but I have never heard of it till he found it a day ago.

Falcons

that **** i dont like
Jan 31, 2011
Albion, New York, United States
ive heard of them, but never have ordered from them. to sketchy to me i guess.

edit: just looked at their website again, they look a lot more professional than when i looked at them. i'd say go for it now lol

DoesDad

CarAudio.com Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Tulsa, OK
I just checked out their subwoofers. Prices look alright. About the same as Sonic it looks like. Shipping is what determines a good or bad place to me. And for the money Sonic and Woofersetc. has exceptionally good shipping imo....

Falcons

that **** i dont like
Jan 31, 2011
Albion, New York, United States
I just checked out their subwoofers. Prices look alright. About the same as Sonic it looks like. Shipping is what determines a good or bad place to me. And for the money Sonic and Woofersetc. has exceptionally good shipping imo....
especially when its free! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Mr.meyhem

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 22, 2011
Cold as F***, MN
ive heard of them, but never have ordered from them. to sketchy to me i guess.
edit: just looked at their website again, they look a lot more professional than when i looked at them. i'd say go for it now lol
nice pic lmao wonder woman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics