Help with first sound system!

You think the speakers can wait? that will save some money hah. Being honest i rarely ever use my trunk, so i dont need a whole lot of room. I do not have the dimensions with me, but as long as i can fit a few bags of groceries I am happy. So you are thinking just a single would suffice?
Willing to bet your stock speakers are miles better than boss speakers.

That would be a well rounded system with room to grow when you are ready.
Yeah, those boston 15's are overlooked and soumd great and get decently loud. Those jbl's are good components. And while the rubicon is not top tier, it gets the job done decently. Also leaves room to improve down the road
How would this leave room for improvement down the road? You'd have to get a bigger amp if you wanted to upgrade to a larger sub, and you'd have a wasted sub channel on the soundstream amp. I don't buy 5 channels, because I upgrade things separately.

Thanks a ton, also should I invest in a new head unit or is it not needed?
Are you unhappy with the stock headunit? A new one will take a chunk out of your budget. You can use an LOC with the stock head unit

How would this leave room for improvement down the road? You'd have to get a bigger amp if you wanted to upgrade to a larger sub, and you'd have a wasted sub channel on the soundstream amp. I don't buy 5 channels, because I upgrade things separately.

Are you unhappy with the stock headunit? A new one will take a chunk out of your budget. You can use an LOC with the stock head unit
So what do you think I should go for? I'm trying to get a couple good recommendations for a beginner system. So i would probably like to upgrade down the road.

I'm fine with my stock head unit but some people were telling me id have to get a new one for some reason.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.