Help wiring my subs to my new amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

RodKnockJunk

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
I have 2 SA LCS 12s powered by a SA SAM500 amp. I need some help wiring the subs together. The subs are DVC 4ohm 300watts a piece. The amp says it is stable at 1ohm but Ive heard 1ohm is not good for the amp. How can I wire both subs down to 2ohms and the amp be able to power them good still?

You have to wire either 1 or 4 ohm. One ohm will be fine.
Screenshot_20200315-121949_Google.jpg

You willl be fine. You will not be running full out all the time with that set up youll get a decent amount of bass nothing earth shattering by no means. From my experience with other SA products they handle more than rated hopefully still the case. Ive used the SD-2 and X series. I had a RF T-1000.1bd at 1 ohm on a single SD2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.