Help wiring my dual 1.5 ohm dd

To wire to 3Ω you connect a jumper from one coil's negative to the other coil's positive. Then you run the remaining negative and positive to the amplifier. It doesn't matter which + & - you jumper, as long as they're not on the same coil.

this doesn't show 1.5 wiring
it doesn't matter. You wire a DVC sub the same way regardless of impedance. Pick any impedance and you'll either be wiring it in series to raise it or parallel to drop it. If you want to wire it to 3 ohms you'll be wiring in series.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...
Your image doesn't really show anything. That could be 3 different head units for all we know, but I think it's 2 different add-ons. It sounds...
Try again on the attachments/pictures. They didn't load. Not exactly sure on the wiring, but you can buy an adapter harness that goes from your...

About this thread

The Audio Guy
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Nutdawg651
IMG_0692.jpg