HELP! Wiring issues on Boss PV3700 amp and I'm too ignorant to figure it out

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rowdyrod59

CarAudio.com Newbie
Installing a Boss PV3700 amp in my son's Durango. Ran all the wires like manual said, but the amp won't power up. Put my multimeter on the power and ground (key off - 0.00v), (key on - 0.00v); Ran a wire from battery ground to connect to my multimeter and rechecked (key off - 14.7v), (Key on - 14.7v). Checked the ground output from the amp to the car (neg multimeter cable connected to neg battery terminal, positive cable to amp ground - 14.7v with key on or off). Remote switch source (key off or on - 0.57v). I thought that maybe the problem so I made a jumper to supply 12v source. Still nothing. I don't know much about electrical and I don't know where to go from here. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.