HELP! what do i need...

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
MICHIGAN
i plan on running 4 12in 3013ps @ 1 ohm off a powerbass xa1500...

i have a 140amp alt [stock]

zero gauge power and ground

12gauge spk wire

an optima yellow top

batt. is located in trunk so a short run...

will this electrical system support that set up?

big 3 and you'll be ok , but i'd get a better batt
hey... lol just bought that like 2 months ago, 05 cobalt, that battery is almost too big...

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

suggestions

i plan on running 4 12in 3013ps @ 1 ohm off a powerbass xa1500...
i have a 140amp alt [stock]

zero gauge power and ground

12gauge spk wire

an optima yellow top

batt. is located in trunk so a short run...

will this electrical system support that set up?
Get the Big three done in 0ga, and I think you may be fine/border line depending on what vehicle it is, and stock amperage alt you have.If you havent bought that optimus batt yet..FYI I recommend a different batt.I had 4 BNew Redtops dump on me last summer as well as runining an expensive alt in the process due to the batts.Look at an XS, or DieHard Plat,Odysee,Orileys Super Start plat AGM, Dekas,ect

Get the Big three done in 0ga, and I think you may be fine/border line depending on what vehicle it is, and stock amperage alt you have.If you havent bought that optimus batt yet..FYI I recommend a different batt.I had 4 BNew Redtops dump on me last summer as well as runining an expensive alt in the process due to the batts.Look at an XS, or DieHard Plat,Odysee,Orileys Super Start plat AGM, Dekas,ect
^^^^^^^this ^^^^^^^

trying to figure out whst the big 3 is... and yellow top is AGM batt. with advanced spiralcell, i got 0gauge ground and power, what else? is my spk wire good? maybe goto 8ga?

trying to figure out whst the big 3 is... and yellow top is AGM batt. with advanced spiralcell, i got 0gauge ground and power, what else? is my spk wire good? maybe goto 8ga?
the big 3 is a wire kit battery power to alt power ,ground battery to frame and battery ground to body

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.