HELP! what do i need...

i got 4ga batt. to chas., 

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

05 cobalt
not good enough ,0 gauge , i have kits for 45 shipped .you can use the jl wire if you have it .4 gauge big 3 is mostly useless ,but better than stock sometimes

not good enough ,0 gauge , i have kits for 45 shipped .you can use the jl wire if you have it .4 gauge big 3 is mostly useless ,but better than stock sometimes
i got enough to do everything except batt to alt. cuz my batt is in the trunck thats gonna be hell trying to run that through the whole car...

just decent 0ga doesnt have to be jl, question can i run it from the alt. to the spot under the hood used for jumping the car, or literally all the way back to the battery and if i just take it to get it done whats a fair price?

You really need to get it done so that the supply needed for the amp maintains proper voltage,and not starve for power resulting in low voltage in which will/can damage your amplifier due to low voltage.It will help with the Dimming of your lighting, as well as maintain the voltage from severe voltage lost due to poor supply.

just decent 0ga doesnt have to be jl, question can i run it from the alt. to the spot under the hood used for jumping the car, or literally all the way back to the battery and if i just take it to get it done whats a fair price?
You can run it underneath the vehicle for an easy install/straight run as well,drill or find a spot to bring it back up to the battery terminal in the rear.Cover the wire with split loom,and secure with Zip ties even,or other means of security for the wiring.

But if you want to run 600+ true RMS wattage,and maintain proper voltage, you have to get that big three done.And do it in 0ga is highly recommended,.

thank you all for the advice, im gonna take it and get it done, definitely mandatory as everything in that car is electric and is a must, appreciate it guys, would do it myself if the batt. was under the hood...

There may be someone on this Forum in your area that can help you do it,and save you some money,and make sure it is done properly.supply Lunch,and the materials would be good enough for me:santa:

There may be someone on this Forum in your area that can help you do it,and save you some money,and make sure it is done properly.supply Lunch,and the materials would be good enough for me:santa:
lol i wish u werent across the country from me! i got a cuz that works at car tunes so i should be able to get it down cheap with a little drive...

lol i wish u werent across the country from me! i got a cuz that works at car tunes so i should be able to get it down cheap with a little drive...
p.s.s i'm near detroit, ya really dont trust many people around here, lol go to get the big 3 and wind up with 357... lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.