Well. That didn't impress me..

Well thats bc those guys dont know wtf they r talking about ..a single w7 on a 1200hd is a far far cry from a loud setup esp nowhere near enough. to "hurt"
Well then... What hurts? What do I need to make it hurt ? I keep asking everyone but just getting generic answers with everything I have can I make it hurt just by changing subs ??! Do I need a different amp ?? The reason I like jl Amps is I don't have to mess with ohms since its 1.5 to 4 ohm stable 1200 cuz rips technology...

I want my ears to bleed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. ( so to speak) 150+db would be nice

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Is that a w7? Or w6 or what? Can't really see in the vid...
12w7HO.

It's a ported box you can see how it's made on ye specs on jl site

Well thats bc those guys dont know wtf they r talking about ..a single w7 on a 1200hd is a far far cry from a loud setup esp nowhere near enough. to "hurt"
Ok its a w7. I'd get some diff subs.... More SPL oriented if it was my system and if you wanna get loud. I'm sure there will be ppl who will say I'm stupid w7's can get loud but iv never had good luck with getting jl subs extraordinarily loud...

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Well then... What hurts? What do I need to make it hurt ? I keep asking everyone but just getting generic answers with everything I have can I make it hurt just by changing subs ??! Do I need a different amp ?? The reason I like jl Amps is I don't have to mess with ohms since its 1.5 to 4 ohm stable 1200 cuz rips technology...
I want my ears to bleed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. ( so to speak) 150+db would be nice

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

12w7HO.

It's a ported box you can see how it's made on ye specs on jl site
Can you fit two 15s?

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Or even 2 12s?

Apparently, according to tech support at jl a cpl guys there aren't running half the watts I am calling it super loud and I was told that my setup should hurt me when I'm in the cab.. Well guess what. Not impressed.

Play something besides shitstep to get a real result. Download some "decaf" tracks and play with them.

and it is simple. Everyone has there own opinion on what "loud" is. Just like everyone has there own opinion on what "fast" is.

Some people say a 200hp car is "fast". I say they are "quick" not fast.

It is the same with music. What might be loud to someone. Might not be loud at all to someone else. I had a single JL 12W7 and sold it and built what I have now. The single 12 wasn't enough.

Ok its a w7. I'd get some diff subs.... More SPL oriented if it was my system and if you wanna get loud. I'm sure there will be ppl who will say I'm stupid w7's can get loud but iv never had good luck with getting jl subs extraordinarily loud... 

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Can you fit two 15s?

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Or even 2 12s?
The space I have is 35 long by 35 wide.... by 11 inches tall to line up with wheel wells but willing to go as tall as 17 inches tall if I gotta...

Play something besides shitstep to get a real result. Download some "decaf" tracks and play with them.
and it is simple. Everyone has there own opinion on what "loud" is. Just like everyone has there own opinion on what "fast" is.

It is the same with music. What might be loud to someone. Might not be loud at all to someone else. I had a single JL 12W7 and sold it and built what I have now. The single 12 wasn't enough.

Yea I suppose I see what your saying.. But 150+ db is exactly that no matter how you measure it right?? What will hit that? If not my w7

Yes I see where your coming from but if I want to hit 300+ Kms an hour I'm not gonna say I can do it in a 200hp car:) I'll jump in my modded rx-8 and do that..

It's a hardtop..
Ok wall it with 4 15s. Big alternator. A few runs of 1/0. A few batteries. Around 4000 watts. More if you want to be sure you get close or hit a 50.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

If you get 2 solid 12s on 2000 watts like I showed you above. I guarantee that you will be more than happy.
He wants a 50. Not just to be happy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Popcornhemeroid

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Popcornhemeroid
Terrace bc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date