Help wanted

Participant count
  • Participants list

Troutbwc

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi I’m new to this forum. I need some help wiring some speakers, I live in the Seattle area and rather than figure out how to do it myself I thought I’d ask if there are any furloughed audio installers looking for a side gig to earn some extra cash. all the audio shops in my area are closed due to COVID 19. I’m sure we could arrange a situation that can keep social distancing and both of us healthy.
Feel free to email me directly @ troutbwc@yahoo.com

thanks.

Hi I’m new to this forum. I need some help wiring some speakers, I live in the Seattle area and rather than figure out how to do it myself I thought I’d ask if there are any furloughed audio installers looking for a side gig to earn some extra cash. all the audio shops in my area are closed due to COVID 19. I’m sure we could arrange a situation that can keep social distancing and both of us healthy.
Feel free to email me directly @ troutbwc@yahoo.com

thanks.
Isnt Seattle where Sir Mix A Lot is from ?

I’m actually hooking up wake tower speakers on my boat to a JL amp. I’m not sure how to do it. I could likely figure it out but I know there are a bunch of unemployed installers and I’d rather help some one and pay them then spend the time trying to figure it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.